As artificial intelligence has been trending all over and is almost a new normal also, AI applications have already impacted our lives profoundly. This revolutionary technology has become a pivotal enabler for energizing growth and has also made astounding waves in the consumer space. Consumer AI is an upcoming field, so even tech giants like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, including others, have released AI-enabled applications like safety apps, virtual assistant apps, language translator apps, etc. These are sorting out the lives of every user with different requirements. Here is a list of AI-equipped apps in 2019 for Android-based phones.
Databot is a virtual speaking robot. It is an AI-based Virtual Assistant that answers certain requests. Applications and services consolidated to modules in its recollections offer back to you pictures, search services and multimedia demonstrations.
- Quick identification of the subjects required
- Creates personalized multimedia presentations With the help of voice, text, and images
- Answers to any particular questions
- The Chatbot can chat with humans and continues to learn new words as smart AI
- It permits you to share answers using Email, SMS, and Social network.
Instructors can start developmental evaluations through tests, snappy inquiry surveys, exit tickets, and space races all with their Socrative Windows application. Socrative will in a split-second grade, total, and give charts of results to enable you to recognize open doors for additional instruction. Spare time and envision understudy understanding when it makes a difference, presently!
- Visualizing Student Understanding and covers All school subjects
- Ask Multiple Choice questions(including True / False)
- Curated Best online learning videos, etc
- Easy and instant explanation of all topics
Lyra serves as your personal AI assistant. You will also get a certain opinion when you talk to this voice assistant. You will feel like you are just conversing with a human.
- Manage your diary as well as save notes and reminders
- Playing Youtube Videos
- Translate Sentences and phrases
- Find all Local hotels and search the web
One of the most well known Android applications, Google Assistant application, gives you support from multiple points of view. Without much of a stretch you can make calls, hands-free with the collaborator and can accomplish more stuff on the go.
- Make some quick phone calls
- Navigate Places and locations
- Latest News updates
- Weather updates
- Reminders on Messages
5. Elsa Speak
Elsa is an English talking discourse right hand where you can figure out how to communicate in English easily. This associate makes sense of where you pronounce wrong and then corrects you. This is one of the best apps if you are preparing for your TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC.
- Get a curriculum customized to your speaking level, so you can focus on the correct words.
- Learn how to speak the most popular words according to pronunciation.
- It gives feedback on how to correct your pronunciation
- It helps you to practice all the common phrases used often
This voice associate application takes the speed and exactness to the incredible Houndify platform, which is a mix of speech acknowledgment and natural language understanding into a single pace. This assistant can likewise utilize follow-up quizzes and commands to clear, sort and, add more data to the first requests.
- Search, find and play music
- Get the most recent news, generality answers, and so forth rapidly
- You can call, message and even explore in sans hands mode
- Book taxis, estimate the weather, plan travel and that’s just the beginning
Socratics is one of the quickest schoolwork aides and Math solvers. Socratic consolidates front line Computer Vision tech. All you just have to do is just snap an image of your schoolwork question or Math condition and get moment clarifications.
- It underpins practically every one of the subjects, including Maths, Science, Chemistry, History, English, Economics, and so on.
- Clarifies topics right away
- Curated the best online training recordings, and so on.
Youper is an AI right hand that causes you to screen and improve your passionate wellbeing by methods for brisk discussions dependent on treatment and reflection. This right hand consolidates procedures from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and so forth.
- Use AI for personalizing various techniques which fit your need
- Monitoring Symptoms
- Personality Checks
- Behavioral Insights
- Emotional Insights
Robin is an infotainment associate supported by TechCrunch, CNET, Lifehacker, TechRadar, and so forth. This right hand can be both helpful and fun, just as continually learning and adjusting.
This app has fundamental elements of another voice assistant, for example, question-answer or message in-voice perusing and consolidates them with completely up-to-minute traffic reports.
- Customized playlist including traffic, weather, and local news
- Topical playlists
- Send Text through Voice, set alarms and reminders
- Get directions anywhere. locate parking lots, fuel stations, etc.
If we have missed any more wonderful AI apps which are available for free, Let us know in the comments below.